¥The Republic of Misthalin¥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
¥The Republic of Misthalin¥

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:22 pm

ok here are the rules for shops.

~ you may open your own if you wish however if i think the prodect, srves ect is... well pointless i will remove the shop

~ if you are a gamemaster of a rpg you may open a shop for items in that rpg

~ I WILL MANAGE ALL TRANSACTIONS please dont ask one of the other admins to do it, this will cut confusion and help me manage this delecate process much easyer

~ dont make a shop for runescape items ect, this is pointless because of the remove of unbalenced tradeing anyway

~ i am the judge of this forum, this isnt connected to the clan so positions have no sway here. this will prevent curruption or the temptation of doing so, plus will hopefully lessen the amounts of bribes regarding clan positioning

~ bribeing for clan rank is stricktly forbiddin.

have fun
Back to top Go down
darth558
darth558

Number of posts : 17
Rules Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Rules Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:50 pm

i dont know how som1 like this could manage anything

~ you may open your own if you wish however if i think the prodect, srves ect is... well pointless i will remove the shop

~ if you are a gamemaster of a rpg you may open a shop for items in that rpg

~ I WILL MANAGE ALL TRANSACTIONS please dont ask one of the other admins to do it, this will cut confusion and help me manage this delecate process much easyer

~ dont make a shop for runescape items ect, this is pointless because of the remove (removal)of unbalenced tradeing anyway

~ i am the judge of this forum, this isnt connected to the clan so positions have no sway here. this will prevent curruption or the temptation of doing so, plus will hopefully lessen the amounts of bribes regarding clan positioning

~ bribeing for clan rank is stricktly forbiddin
Back to top Go down

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:28 pm

Laughing Whistle ........... Head Bash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules   Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules
Page 1 of 1